More than 15 years’ experience in healthcare
- Key opinion leaders contribute to develop our projects.
- Worldwide experience.
- We are permanently in touch with the world of academia. We are regularly giving courses, workshops and entrepreneurs’ mentoring.
- Our personnel undertake continuous professional development which ensures up-to-date knowledge about the best business working practices.
Arvor has comprehensive and specialised knowledge and understanding about the current state and nature of healthcare.
More than 120 companies advised.
More than 750 technologies analysed.
- Since 2004 Arvor has advised more than 120 healthcare companies by using our services to provide for all consultancy needs.
- Additionally, Arvor has undertaken more than 200 business consultancy projects and analysed more than 750 healthcare technologies.
We develop projects with the client so that we achieve a strategic and operational vision that is clear and shared. The proposed solutions generate business advantages which are sustainable over time.
We improve our clients’ prospects within the market and we act together to leverage added value.
A good strategy or idea + bad implementation
A good or bad idea + good implementation
- We develop projects with the client so that we achieve a strategic and operational vision that is clear and shared.
- We improve our clients’ prospects within the market and we act together to leverage added value.
- We advise and guide on the operational implementation process of defined strategies mobilising the necessary resources through our motivated and active team of professionals who are committed to our clients.
- Our methodology is geared to implementation and it is achieved through policies and plans which bring strategies from the long term to the short-term. We design and establish the necessary monitoring and control mechanisms to ensure successful implementation. Our projects are based on a flexible, five-pillar methodology which is made to measure for each client: analysis, design, development, implementation and control & monitoring.
- We work together with our client as a team and achieve results in a consensual way. Arvor’s approach requires the creation of interactive, client-consultant working groups which facilitate knowledge transfer to our clients.
- We manage the complexity of the environment to achieve business and growth strategies that enable us to generate greater added value to the organisation. We provide useful support tools to plan and manage change and business transformation, in terms of strategies and operations alike.
- Arvor’s methodology is part of our differential, practical and functional approach aimed at achieving financial as well as intangible results which can be measured qualitatively and quantitatively. They facilitate the implementation of solutions and our clients’ ability to secure economic and social results.